Thursday, July 7, 2011

Almon Marina

Been hankering for a good sandwich recently. Almon Marina has been around for a while but it's my first time to try their food. It's a semi-self-service restaurant where you order and pay at the counter. The waiters will then bring your order to your table. The waiters at this branch are well trained and helpful to the needs of the customers.


I had the Rueben of New York sandwich. Corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese. Pretty good, although I would have liked my beef to be more flavorful.


My sister had the smoked salmon sandwich. She gave me a taste and I liked how you can really taste the smokiness.


They also have combination plates -- half a sandwich with salad and pasta.

Almon Marina is located at the various SM malls. The one we ate in was at the ground floor of The Block, North EDSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment